2. Bobby pin pairs! Bobby pins can even be used on hair as short as an inch.
3. Bamboo hair towels are a way to dry hair faster, more naturally, and are more gentle on hair. They cut heat crying time too!
4. Hairbands come with soft gentle and adjustable elastic. Beaded strands can also be made into necklaces to coordinate with another product.
5. Hairbands also come with wide selections in fabric or decorative options.
7. Flexi hair clips come in 7 sizes for thin to thick hair, long hair, short hair, or anything in between. See how to size a flexi clip here, and when choosing for a gift, always choose a smaller size. These smaller sizes (extra small or small) can also be used on scarves, shawls, or wraps.
8. Hairsticks can be used single-y or in pairs for buns or twists. They can also help dress up the faux leather 8’s, be sued in combination with beaded 8’s, or braided 8’s. There are plain options, carved options, metal options, or elemental options.
9. Rose water is a heat protectant for hair. It can also be used on skin. See all the great qualities of rosewater here!
10. U-pins come in pairs and geometric options. They are perfect for minimalists, top knot buns, twists, space buns. They also require no sizing and range in pricing to fit all budgets! Geometric u-pins come in four plated metal finishes choices, too: black nickel, nickel, brass, and rose gold.
11. Swerve u-pins are as plain or as fancy as your gift recipient loves! They also now come in a small size for half up buns or thinner hair buns. The new decorative ones also pair nicely with hairbands!
12. Have you seen the Beaded 8, Braided 8, or Leather 8 options? Choose a stick to coordinate.
What is your favorite gift idea? Tell me below.
Lilla Rose Independent Stylist
Find out more about Lilla Rose HERE