$1 per minute (5 min. minimum)
Angel Cards channel divine messages from the etheric world. A powerful tool for seeking guidance, Dee’s readings can help you become aware of your divine self, learn to grow spiritually in relationships, establish harmony in body, mind and spirit, learn to find meaningful work in line with your divine purpose or find personal renewal in the natural cycles of life.
• Reiki Master / Teacher
• AADP Certified Holistic Health Coach – Institute for Integrative Nutrition (2013)
• Member – American Association of Drugless Practitioners
• NADA Certified AcuDetox Specialist (2014)
• Member NADA (National Acupuncture Detoxification Association)
Dee escaped the corporate world in 2015 to follow her passion after many years of studying “alternative” holistic healing modalities. In addition, this allowed her to spend time finding inner joy & gratitude, more balance and peace. She is happy to share effective methods which helped her transform her “inner landscape” in order to experience the goodness and miracles the world has to offer.
In the mid 1990’s Dee was trained and licensed in Therapeutic Massage while concurrently studying Reiki, pursuing Reiki Master certification in 2012. In 2002 Dee became certified in therapeutic hypnosis and worked with clients for weight loss and smoking cessation.
As a graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, Dee was trained in more than 100 dietary theories and studied a variety of practical lifestyle coaching methods. She believes there is no one-fits-all “diet” because there are many body types and blood types that require different types of “fuel” to thrive. Our well-being is so much more than what we eat. An absolutely essential element of optimal health is finding “food” for emotional, mental and spiritual balance.
Some of Dee’s favorite methods for relaxation include:
• Energy work
• Yoga / Body Flex workouts
• Meditation (especially brain synchronization)
• Zen Doodling / Zen Tangle / intricate design coloring books
Dee writes and posts health blogs and recipes on her website www.KiToWellbeing.com
She also makes homemade laundry soap, nontoxic room sprays, FitBit jewelry and orgonite. Dee believes we should always continue learning – never let the mind stagnate. Her current research and study topics include:
• Industrial and personal uses of Hemp (CBD)
• The German language
• The effects of EMF and toxic heavy metals on the human body
• New styles of energy work; and
• EFT Tapping.
Website: Ki To Well-being
Twitter: Ki To Well-being