4 green onions, chopped
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
2 (6 ounce) cans fancy crabmeat, drained (can also use imitation Krab)
3 tablespoons powdered sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1/2 cup sour cream
- Soften the cream cheese in the microwave for about thirty seconds.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix well.
- Pour dip into an oven-safe casserole dish.
- Bake for 30 mins at 350 degrees, or until dip is hot and bubbly.
- Serve the dip with fried wonton chips (or pita chips, vegetables or crackers.)